- I have gained 10 pounds since I quit smoking.
- The black flats that I wear every day are far too narrow for my fat and wide feet.
- I cut my bangs way too short this time.
- I always carry my light grey handbag on one side to hide the blue pen markings all over the other side.
- How unhappy I truly am underneath this fake smile that I wear like a helmet for protection.
- How I feel as though I am growing more insecure and more thin skinned every single day.
- I barely have a clue of what I am doing with my life, and at 38 I think I know less about the world than I ever have before.
- How badly I need help, and how much it pains me to even ask for it.
Day 2: Writing 101
This is response to Writing 101 Day 2 assignment. I feel as though I am off to a bumpy start since I could not complete a positive lists of likes, hopes, wishes, etc.